|“||It's everything I never knew, I always wanted!||”|
Dewey's early life is quite unknown. He was among the three sons had by Della Duck and an unknown father. It's unknown how long Dewey lived with his mother as after the Spear of Selene incident, he and his brothers moved in with his uncle Donald. Donald would raise the boys as if they were his own sons, with lots of love and affection. Donald often embarrassed his nephews with his antics but he and the boys developed a close bond over the years.
Dewey has a love for adventure and is a true thrill seeker despite his young age. He's willing to risk his life for a good adventure and is all to much enthusiastic about doing so, though whether or not this is bravery or childish innocence is left in the air.
Dewey is generally a good-natured kid who loves his family and those who he considers family (such as Webby Vanderquack and Launchpad McQuack) and is always worried about their safety and well-being in times of danger. Dewey is also close with his Uncle Scrooge, though the two's different approaches to adventuring often put each other at odds.
Dewey is a horror enthusiast who loves the works of Mallard Hitchcock, such as The Quacking Dead and The Screaming Duck. Dewey is quite the thespian for his young age and did well in drama class, with Louie citing his performance as Oliver Twist in particular as being quite popular.
Dewey is a kid of average size, and is almost the exact same height as his brothers. He wears a deep blue shirt with a light blue undershirt. Dewey has big, enthusiastic eyes and often sports bright expressions.
- Donald's Birthday!
- Meet Mrs. Beakley!
- Meet Webby Vanderquack!
Season 1 (100% all episodes)
- 1. Woo-oo!
- 2. Daytrip of Doom!
- 3. The Great Dime Chase!
- 4. The Beagle Birthday Massacre!
- 5. Terror of the Terra-firmians!
- 6. The House of the Lucky Gander!
- 7. The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!
- 8. The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!
- 9. The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverrest!
- 10. The Spear of Selene!
- 11. Beware the B.U.D.D.Y. System!
- 12. The Missing Links of Moorshire!
- 13. McMystery at McDuck McManor!
- 14. JAW$!
- 15. The Golden Lagoon of White Agony Plains!
- 16. Day of the Only Child!
- 17. From the Confidential Casefiles of Agent 22!
- 18. Who is Gizmoduck?! (non-speaking cameo)
- 19. The Other Bin of Scrooge McDuck!
- 20. Sky Pirates...In the Sky!
- 21. The Secret(s) of Castle McDuck!
- 22. The Last Crash of the Sunchaser!
- 23. The Shadow War!
- Big Trouble at Little Lake
- The Repeating Revenge of the Screaming Duck
- The Chilling Secret of the Lighthouse
- The Great Experiment of the Washing Machine
- Happy, Happy Valley!
- Go, Go, Golden Years!
- A Series of Unfortunate Substitutions
- Welcome to Beagle Island
"Let's go tough some expensive stuff!" -Dewey Duck[Source]
"Mom?" -Dewey Duck[Source]
"It's like I don't even know you!" -Dewey Duck[Source]
"What's up with this stupid library!" -Dewey Duck[Source]
- Dewey Duck has appeared in the most episodes, and is so far the only character to be in all episodes, but in Who is Gizmoduck?! he never spoke.
- Frank Angones stated that Dewey's name was changed from Deuteronomy to Dewford because the former is difficult for Donald to pronounce.
- Dewey reminds Donald and Scrooge of his mother.
Click here to view this page's gallery.