|Just added it!|
|This article is a stub. You can help DuckTales Wiki by expanding it|
"Terror of the Terra-firmians!" is the fifth episode of the Disney XD animated series, DuckTales. It first aired on October 7th, 2017.
The episode begins with Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Mrs. Beakley, and Launchpad walking out of a movie theater. Huey and Webby get into an argument about whether mythical creatures, such as Terra-firmians are real. Lena than suggest they go explore the subway tunnels to see if they can find any Terra-firmians. As the kids sneak into the tunnels, Launchpad starts ripping up a poster. He tells Beakley how anyone could be a mole-person, even Dewey.
- Danny Pudi as Huey Duck
- Ben Schwartz as Dewey Duck
- Bobby Moynihan as Louie Duck
- Kate Micucci as Webby Vanderquack
- Toks Olagundoye as Mrs. Beakley
- Beck Bennett as Launchpad McQuack
- Kimiko Glenn as Lena Le Strange
- Catherine Tate as Magica De Spell
- Fred Tatasciore as Red Terra-Firmian/Theatre Manager
- Cree Summer as Pink Terra-Firmian
|"Woo-oo!", "Daytrip of Doom" and "The Beagle Birthday Massacre!"|
- This episode is loosely based on the Uncle Scrooge comic "Land Beneath the Ground!" by Carl Barks, which was also adapted as "Earth Quack", an episode of the original DuckTales. Unlike the comic and the 1987 episode, however, Scrooge and Donald are oddly absent in this version (making this the third consecutively aired episode where Donald is absent). The great games are only mentioned and not shown, and the story takes place in an abandoned subway tunnel and not under the Money Bin.
- This is the first episode to air in October.
- Scrooge McDuck is absent for second time.
- Donald Duck is absent for third time.
Click here to view this page's gallery.